EAT YUMMY: Baked potato with vegan curry
This creamy and delicious vegan curry by @fivesechealth is making us drool! Invite your friends and share this yummy recipe!
INGREDIENTS: 4 pieces of baked potato,
Creamy curry sauce: 400 gram silken tofu, 1,5 dl water, 1 msk nutritional yeast, 1 msk curry spice, 2 msk lemon juice, 1/2 tsk sea salt, 1/2 tsk grounded black pepper, 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Filling: 4 sweet apples, 1/2 red onion, Topping 1 dl fresh
1. Wash the potatoes and bake in the owen. 200 C, 40-50 minutes or until baked.
2. Make the curry sauce by putting the ingredients in a blender to a smooth mix. Pour the sauce into a big bowl.
3. Peel the apples, cut them in cubes. Chop the red onion. Put the apples and onion in the big bowl.
4. Mix the ingredients in the bowl with the sauce. Make sure the apples and onion are covered in the curry sauce.
5. When the potatoes are baked, create a cross on the top to create space for the filling.
6. Fill up the potato with the vegan and top it with some dill!
WHAT'S YOUR AIM?